Monday, April 26, 2010

Pretty Update

Oh well..I know I'm having a DEAD blog. I'm just pretty lazy to update my blog. I think i had addicted to Chinese because it had been such a long time i didn't write in English. By the way, my chinese is better than my english.. no doubt.. LOL

Just to update:
I had resigned from Oriental Art,Pavillion on 16 April 2010.
This is my very first job and this is where i got my very first salary. This is the very first place i stepped into the society and this is where i train my mental grows mature.This is just a very tiny part of the society but at least i had learnt and experienced something there. Thank you all of you, especially my dearest manager, Miss Hazel Low.

I'm the lucky one who had been chosen for the matriculation program 2010/2011. I chose to accept it because this is the cheapest and express way to Local-U.I know this will be a tough year that staying at Johor but i will try my very best to get use to it. This is how a human grow.I'm going to leave KL at 10 May 2010.

=


It's time to back to study life after working 4 months at O.A Pavillion. The memories will stay with me for the rest of my life. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment