Monday, June 29, 2009

Port Dickson

Horeey!! Back to PD, my hometown. I was born at PD, grow up at PD and stay at PD when i was young. My grandparent stay at PD and i was brought up by them. In another word, I'm not a KL girl, I'm a kampung girl. Anyway, I enjoy that=)
So,we went to Eagle Ranch Resort this time. I went there before.(just went there play go-kart..=P) We stayed in the A-huts.(the cheapest accomodation) Well, that was not as bad as what i thought. Boleh tahan la=)
We reached PD around 4. Everything went on so far so good. We had campfire on the 1st night.Woah!! Kinda fun=) Spending time with friends was really great!!

The fire...

Tada=)
Ohya, do you guys know how i woke my roommate up? Muahahaha...shh...can't share the secret here. Will spoil her image in front of the librarians=P. But it was kinda fun roomiee with kar men...XD...enjoyed spending the time with her and enjoyed watching her sleeping..XD
The next day, we went for the obstacle run. OMG!! One of my left dropped into the water..yerks,disgusting!
The whole kursus was eneded around 1 . Oh well, i went for a go-kart race with kar men(Ms. Aw..XD) and my sis.=) We had our precious time there. Anyway, I was terlanggar by Ms.Aw. Well..=) It's ok...is not ur fault... Is the brake problem. =)
More photos please view my facebook=)

No comments:

Post a Comment