Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I LOVE YOU

Something had happened between us.

I don't know how to describe by words how it was happen. We fight against each other although we are loving each other. We having the same weakness- doesn't know how to tolerate.
But we are loving each other.

But now, i'm scare, i'm worry.
I scared that i will lost him. Everythings will back to zero.
I worried that he will leave me. Every moment that we have been through will disingerate.

I can't afford to lost him but I have to.( If I have too)
Because I LOVE YOU

1 comment:

  1. girl(mui mui):
    want to tell you that,dont be a pessimist,but optimist..
    i know you really love him,i believe you..
    but,dont broke up just because of this(DONT SIMPLY SAY THAT)..
    if you two are love each other,i believe both of you can do something to overcome this problem right?
    somemore this is just a small matter,what you need to do is to be more tolerance(sure you will say "i also know lah")..
    i know it is hard,because this is quite a big change(maybe lah),but i believe you can do it right?just because you love him..

    it's hard to find your true love,so dont simply let it fly away from you.
    once you caught it,keep it properly..

    actually this was one of the test between both of you.every couple sure have their own test by GOD,the purpose is to test that couple,whether they can overcome withstand HIS test together or not.

    tell me you can do it,ok?
    I BELIEVE YOU CAN DO IT..

    i hope you can tell me a GOOD NEWS..ok?

    ReplyDelete